- MOPA configuration in pro technology
- Wavelengths between 660 nm and 1495 nm
- High power, up to 4 W
- Stability and Ease of Use of pro technology
- With all-digital DLC pro electronics
The TA pro is the flagship product of TOPTICAs high power tunable diode laser solutions. Its tapered amplifier technology allows for high power with excellent beam quality, while at the same time maintaining the favorable spectral properties of the pro master laser. The TA pro is a completely revised version of a very well-established laser system, the TA 100. It has been optimized for extreme stability and ease of use, and has proved these properties in numerous tests in TOPTICAs and customers´ laboratories.
The DLC TA pro is equipped with TOPTICA's all digital DLC pro control electronics: with lowest noise and drift and more convencience, it also offers highest amplifier currents up to 10 A and additional protection for the amplifier chip. Also available with the economic SYS DC 110 laser electronics.
TA pro is also available as a TA pro AL with AutoAlign. TA pro AL allows integration of up to two complete MOPA systems. The AutoAlign feature can automatically optimize the coupling into the amplifier chip and fibers. For table-top TA pro AL systems, please inquire. The rack-mounted version of TA pro AL for integration in T-RACK is available as MTA pro.
General Specifications TopSeller (not configurable) DLC TA pro DLC TA pro DFB 780 DLC TA pro DFB 852 670 765 780 795 850 Wavelength range (nm) 660 - 1495* 779 - 780 851 - 852 662 - 673 760 - 785 765 - 795 775 – 805 845 - 870 Max. output power (W) 4 4 3 0.5 2 4 3 3 Beam quality M²
1.5 (< 2.0 for some higher power chips)
< 2 < 2 < 1.5 < 2.5 < 2 < 2 < 2 Mode-hop-free tuning (GHz) 20-50
- Additional Information
Optical Isolation Single Stage
Isolators are used to protect the laser diode from back reflections. This not only prevents damage to the diode but also ensures untroubled single-mode operation and tuning. Fiber coupling with angle polished fibers (both ends) requires at least a single stage isolator. Optical Isolation Double Stage
Double stage isolators are needed if reflections from the experiment into the laser are expected. Fiber coupling with non-angle polished fibers also requires a double stage isolator. FiberDock
TOPTICA's patented fiber coupler provides highest single-mode fiber coupling efficiencies, easy alignment and at the same time highest stability. TOPTICA additionally offers a wide range of single-mode and polarization maintaining fibers, including fiber-optic beam splitters. Optical isolation is mandatory for fiber coupled diode laser systems. Locking and other electronics modules For DLC pro, the versatile DLC pro LOCK option is available. With DLC ext and for SYS DC 110 electronics, TOPTICA offers a large range of control, stabilization and frequency locking modules. DFB master Optionally, a DFB master laser can be implemented for wide mode-hop-free tuning.
- Atom and Ion cooling and trapping
- Bose-Einstein Condensation & degenerate Fermi gases
- Quantum Optics
- MTA pro Modular Amplified Tunable Single-Mode Laser System
- BoosTA and BoosTA pro: Semiconductor optical power amplifiers
- DLC pro: fully digital driver electronics. Low noise with inuitive multi-touch UI
- CTL: Continuously tunable diode laser
- DFB pro: Diode laser with few-nanometer mode-hop free tuning and broader linewidth
- BoosTA pro: Semiconductor amplifier for higher powers
- Frequency converted diode lasers for all other wavelengths
- AR, FP, and DFB Laser Diodes
- Numerous Photonicals, tools and helpful equipment for working with lasers, for example Fabry-Perot Interferometers