The grating stabilized diode laser SHG pro is a medium power solution, for applications such as spectroscopy of atoms, ions and molecules, laser cooling and interferometry. Designed in TOPTICA’s proprietary pro technology, it combines best performance and ease-of-use. The system now includes fully-automated push-button coupling optimization into the SHG cavity and the output fiber. The package comprises a DL pro laser head. It can be upgraded to a TA-SHG pro, if an appropriate amplifier source is available.
Wavelength range* 210 .. 680 nm Seed laser DL pro, DL DFB Doubling stage SHG pro Coarse tuning 2 .. 15 nm Continuous scan range > 20 GHz
- Additional Information
Automated alignment of beams coupled to SHG cavity and FiberMon. No compromising of passive stability - AutoAlign is only activated on user request.]
Fiber coupling of various output beams: Fundamental probe beam, SHG probe beam, and SHG output beam.
Allows measurement of the SHG output power propagating in a single-mode, polarization-maintaining (SM-PM) fiber for PowerLock and AutoAlign. Two wavelength regions are available.
An EOM before the doubling cavity allows to independently create the PDH signal for laser locking. Advantageous for maximum mode-hop-free tuning range.
The DL pro fundamental master laser is replaced by a narrow-linewidth version. Other master lasers (DFB/DBR) available upon request.
Various lock options from side-of fringe frequency stabilization to PDH linewidth narrowing available. Modules like DigiLock 110 or PDH/DLC pro can be installed in the DLC ext extension rack, with shortest-possible cable length right next to the laser head. For the most demanding applications you can use the FALC pro (see Laser Locking Electronics).
Double Piezo Lock
High-bandwidth stabilization of the SHG pro resonator.
Can be upgraded to TA-SHG pro
- Laser cooling of atoms (e.g. Na, Yb, Sr, Cr)
- Laser cooling of ions (e.g. Ba+, Li+, Ca+, Yb+)
- Optical pumping and Rydberg excitation
- High resolution spectroscopy of molecules, atoms or solid state systems
- Stimulated Raman scattering (SRS)
- Nitrogen vacancies
- Rydberg Excitation (Rydberg Flyer for complete laser solutions)
- Optical Clocks
- Article: Ulrich Eismann Direct and frequency-converted diode lasers provide all wavelengths for holography, Laser Focus World (2018), German version, Chinese version, Japanese version, French version
- Article: R. Kirner et al., Mask-aligner lithography using a continuous-wave diode laser frequency-quadrupled to 193 nm, Optics Express (2018)
- Article: Active and passive stabilization of a high-power UV frequency-doubled diode laser, CLEO, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2016)
- Article: Short, shorter, shortest: Diode lasers in the deep ultraviolet, Laser Focus World, June 2016
- Article: Kurz, kürzer, am kürzesten, Best of (2015)
- Article: More colors! Diode lasers reach Yellow and Orange, Physics' Best (2013)
- Article: Frequenzkonvertierte cw-Lasersysteme für Forschung und Industrie, Physik Journal (2007)
- Application Note: Phase and Frequency Locking of Diode Lasers
- MSHG pro Modular Frequency-Doubled Tunable Laser System
- Tunable diode lasers CTL, DL pro, DFB pro
- Amplified diode lasers TA pro, BoosTA pro
- High-power frequency converted lasers SHG pro, TA-SHG pro, TA-FHG pro
- Photonicals Laboratory tools and accessories, e.g. Fabry-Perot Interferometers and Wavelength Meters