- Brighter images with Clean-Pulse technology
- Fully turn-key with integrated AOM and GDD
- No noise-stress for animals thanks to fan-free passive cooling
- Compact laser design saving valuable table space
- Low cost of ownership using robust & reliable fiber-laser technology
In two-photon microscopy, peak-power is brightness! If you care for the best image brightness, you need short pulses, high power, and most importantly a clean temporal pulse shape.
With TOPTICAs unique Clean-Pulse Technology, the FemtoFiber ultra 920 enables unmatched brightness in two-photon microscopy without unwanted heating of the sample.
Additionally, software-controlled dispersion precompensation (GDD) and an integrated AOM for power modulation, make the system extremely user-friendly.
TOPTICAs robust & reliable fiber laser technology significantly reduces the cost of ownership of your laser systems. In addition, our quiet & compact laser design minimizes noise-stress to the animals while at the same time saving valuable table space.
The FemtoFiber ultra 920 is ideally suited for the two-photon excitation of common fluorophores like GFP, eGFP, Eosin, GCaMP, CFP, Calcein or Venus.
Center wavelength 920 nm Pulse duration < 100 fs Average output power > 1.5 W Repetition rate 80 MHz Motorized dispersion precompensation (GDD) -40000 .. +1000 fs² Integrated power control (AOM, optional) > 1 MHz AOM modulation bandwidth Power in main pulse > 98% (typ.)
- Additional Information
- Scientific Article: W. Zong, et al., Large-scale two-photon calcium imaging in freely moving mice, Cell https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2022.02.017 (2022)
- Scientific Article: Ruihong Dai , et al., High energy (>40 nJ), sub-100 fs, 950 nm laser for two-photon microscopy, Optics Express, Vol. 29, Issue 24 (2021)
- Scientific Article: J. Han, et.al., Robust functional imaging of taste sensation with a Bessel beam, Biomedical Optics Express 12, 5855 (2021)
- Webinar: Setting Up a Simple and Cost-Efficient Two-Photon Microscope for Neuroscience
- Scientific Paper: Simplifying two-photon microscopy (2020)
- Article: TOPTICA Introduces FemtoFiber ultra 920 (2019)
- Application Note: Dr. Max Eisele, Bernhard Wolfring "Next generation two-photon microscopy using the FemtoFiber ultra 920 fiber laser", Physics Today (2019)
- Application Note: Dr. Max Eisele, Bernhard Wolfring "Next generation two-photon microscopy using the FemtoFiber ultra 920 fiber laser" (2019)