The TA-SHG pro system, part of the UV / RGB solutions, comprises a tunable diode laser, a high power semiconductor (TA) and an integrated frequency doubling stage (SHG pro). Alternatively, it is available with a fiber (FA) or Raman fiber (RFA) amplifier. The SHG stage is a folded ring cavity in bow-tie configuration with excellent thermal and mechanical stability.
The system now includes fully-automated push-button coupling optimization into the TA chip, the SHG cavity and the output fiber, as well as output power stabilization. It provides tunable laser radiation for spectroscopy, laser cooling, optical data storage, holography and interferometry.
Wavelength range * 330 .. 680 nm (with semiconductor amplifier)
510 .. 780 nm (with fiber amplifier)
Seed laser DL pro, DL DFB Amplifier Semiconductor amplifier (TA pro), fiber amplifier (FA) or Raman fiber amplifier (RFA) Doubling stage SHG pro Coarse tuning 2 .. 20 nm
- Additional Information
Automated alignment of beams coupled to SHG cavity and FiberMon. No compromising of passive stability - AutoAlign is only activated on user request.
Fiber coupling of various output beams: Fundamental probe beam, SHG probe beam, and SHG output beam.
Allows measurement of the SHG output power propagating in a single-mode, polarization-maintaining (SM-PM) fiber for PowerLock and AutoAlign. Two wavelength regions are available.
An EOM before the doubling cavity allows to independently create the PDH signal for laser locking. Advantageous for maximum mode-hop-free tuning range.
The DL pro fundamental master laser is replaced by a narrow-linewidth version. Other master lasers (DFB/DBR) available upon request.
At certain wavelenghts, high power tapered amplifiers are available. The option includes high-current driving electronics and a high-power capable SHG stage.
Various lock options from side-of fringe frequency stabilization to PDH linewidth narrowing available. Modules like DigiLock 110 or PDH/DLC pro can be installed in the DLC ext extension rack, with shortest-possible cable length right next to the laser head. For the most demanding applications you can use the FALC pro (see Laser Locking Electronics).
- Atom optics: Laser cooling & trapping
- Bose-Einstein Condensation & degenerate Fermi gases
- Ion laser cooling & trapping
- Quantum information
- Metrology (frequency, acceleration, rotation, fundamental constants)
- Spectroscopy (atoms, molecules, quantum dots, trace NV centers)
- Optical pumping & EIT
- Rydberg excitation (Rydberg Flyer for complete laser solutions)
- Laser magnetic field measurement
- LIDAR seeding
- Interferometry & holography
- Optical Clocks
- Article: Ulrich Eismann Direct and frequency-converted diode lasers provide all wavelengths for holography, Laser Focus World (2018), German version, Chinese version, Japanese version
- Article: Active and passive stabilization of a high-power UV frequency-doubled diode laser, CLEO, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2016)
- Article: Short, shorter, shortest: Diode lasers in the deep ultraviolet, Laser Focus World, June 2016
- Article: Kurz, kürzer, am kürzesten, Best of (2015)
- Article: More colors! Diode lasers reach Yellow and Orange, Physics' Best (2013)
- Article: Frequenzkonvertierte cw-Lasersysteme für Forschung und Industrie, Physik Journal (2007)
- Application Note: Phase and Frequency Locking of Diode Lasers
- MSHG pro Modular Frequency-Doubled Tunable Laser System
- Tunable diode lasers CTL, DL pro, DFB pro
- Amplified diode lasers TA pro, BoosTA pro
- Resonant doubling stage SHG pro
- High-power frequency converted lasers DL-SHG pro, TA-FHG pro
- SodiumStar 20 W guide star laser system
- Photonicals Laboratory tools and accessories, e.g. Fabry-Perot Interferometers and Wavelength Meters