- SAM mode-locked all PM fiber setup
- User friendly turnkey operation, alignment-free system
- Robust and reliable, compact design
- Optics and electronics in just one box
- 12V DC power supply with lowest power consumption
- Fiber coupled output
The FemtoFYb laser systems are fiber-based sub-picosecond oscillators for seeding industrial laser systems, e.g. for micro-machining. The FemtoFYb laser pulses with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters are amplified to typical multi-Watt levels in the MOPA (master oscillator, power amplifier) laser or regenerative amplifier systems of our customers. Typical amplifiers are slab, rod and disc lasers operating in the 1 µm wavelength regions.
Wavelength 1030.5 ± 1.5 nm Pulse Width < 800 fs (fourier-limited output) Laser Output Power > 0.5 mW Repetition Rate 20 ± 0.5 MHz
- Additional Information
The FemtoFiber smart SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run every FemtoFiber smart as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
TOPAS: Graphical User Interface
The new TOPAS GUI allows to operate the FemtoFErb 1560 in a convenient way via USB. All you need is to download and install the setup wizard program (see Download section).
Other center wavelength on request
Other repetition rate on request
Specific pulse duration on request
- PicoFYb 1030: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- PicoFYb 1064: Seeding of Nd: YVO4 amplifiers
- FemtoFYb 1030-400: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- FemtoFYb 1030-800: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers