In nanolithography applications and semiconductor microanalysis, resolution and stability are key to generate exceptional results.
TOPTICAs industrial-grade, compact, turn-key, and robust fiber-laser technology provides highest intrinsic stability and allows for deep integration of the light source into your equipment. The excellent spatial beam profile guarantees unmatched focusability and resolution, enabling you to unlock the true potential of your application. Sufficient power, short pulses, and an extremely clean temporal pulse shape combined with options for dispersion compensation and power control make the FemtoFiber ultra 780 the ideal choice for next generation 2-photon polymerization and semiconductor analysis.
Center wavelength 780 nm Pulse duration < 100 fs or < 150 fs Average output power > 500 mW Repetition rate 80 MHz
- Additional Information
- Scientific Paper: Sponges as bioindicators for microparticulate pollutants? (2021)
- Scientific Paper: Cell and tissue manipulation with ultrashort infrared laser pulses in light-sheet microscopy (2020)
- Scientific Paper: Comparing the performance of a femto fiber-based laser and a Ti:sapphire used for multiphoton microscopy applications (2019)
- Application Note: Time-resolved microscopy and spectroscopy using asynchronously synchronized fiber lasers (2018)
- Application Note: Multiphoton microscopy using a femtosecond fiber laser system (2016)