- Up to 140 mW avg. power with typ. 90 fs pulses
- Alignment-free all-fiber setup, use of PM fibers only
- SAM modelocking technology
- Free-beam output with excellent TEM00 mode
- Compact design: optics and electronics just in one box
The FemtoFiber smart 780 is a powerful and very compact all fiber-based femtosecond laser system with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters. It unites both supply electronics, fiber laser optics and second harmonic generation in one box, being thus one of the smallest fiber laser units on the market. The system only needs 12V power supply and comprises a free-beam output with mechanical shutter.
Wavelength 785 nm ± 5 nm Pulse Width < 100 fs (typ. 80 fs) Laser Output Power > 120 (typ. 140) mW Repetition Rate 80 MHz
- Additional Information
The FemtoFiber pro SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run a FemtoFiber smart as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
External SHG unit separated from laser head with fiber-delivery to SHG
Different repetition rate on request
- Multiphoton Microscopy
- SHG Microscopy
- 2-photon polymerization
- Oscillator/seeder for Ti:Sapphire amplifiers
- Optical Inspection