- 6.5 meter fiber length (standard)
- Single-mode, polarization-maintaining fibers
- Dispersion compensation integrated in laser head
- Short pulses (typ. 50 fs) at fiber output
- FC/APC connectors on external fibers, detachable
The FemtoFErb 1560 FD6.5 provides excellent pulse characteristics after several meters output fiber (default 6.5 meters). This option allows replacing complex beam delivery setups by flexible and convenient optical fiber solutions. The FemtoFErb 1560 FD6.5 provides a laser ideally suited for time-domain THz applications. Further applications benefiting from the most stable, compact and cost-effective FemtoFErb 1560 FD6.5 are e.g. medical applications like endoscopy, metrology systems or optical inspection systems where a flexible beam delivery is required.
Wavelength 1560 nm ± 10 nm Pulse Width < 60 fs (typ. 50 fs) Laser Output Power > 80 mW (typ. 90 mW) Repetition Rate 100 MHz (standard, other on request)
- Additional Information
- QuTE-Technology for soft start (recommended for THz applications: option “THz“)
- Fiber collimator for collimated beam output (option “FiberOut FF smart“)
- Fiber patch cable with mechanical protection (metal jacket)
- Different repetition rate on request
- Power Stabilization (option “P-STAB”) additional detector and close loop electronics for active power stabilization
Different output fiber lengths (up to 25 meters) on request
Shortest pulses available even after 25m fiber delivery (FemtoFErb 1560 FD25 customized system, dual output ports with 50:50 power split ratio)
The FemtoFiber smart SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run every FemtoFiber smart as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
TOPAS: Graphical User Interface
The new TOPAS GUI allows to operate the FemtoFErb 1560 in a convenient way via USB. All you need is to download and install the setup wizard program (see Download section).
- PicoFYb 1030: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- PicoFYb 1064: Seeding of Nd: YVO4 amplifiers
- FemtoFYb 1030-400: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- FemtoFYb 1030-800: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- Scientific Paper: Dietz, R. J. B. et al. All fiber-coupled THz-TDS system with kHz measurement rate based on electronically controlled optical sampling. Opt. Lett. 39, 6482–6485 (2014)