TOPTICA offers complete systems and components for time-domain terahertz generation: The TeraFlash pro sets new standards in terms of dynamic range, bandwidth and measurement speed. Combining TOPTICA’s FemtoFiber smart laser technology with state-of-the-art InGaAs antennas, the system achieves a peak dynamic range of 100 dB and a bandwidth greater than 6 THz. The new “Dual” option enables simultaneous operation of two emitter-receiver pairs.
The TeraFlash smart comprises two synchronized femtosecond lasers, eliminating the need for a mechanical delay. This results enables terahertz-based thickness gauging at unprecedented speed: the system acquires up to 1600 complete pulse traces – and hence, thickness readings – per second.
In addition, TOPTICA provides a variety of ultrafast fiber lasers for researchers working with GaAs-based photoconductive switches or with organic-crystal emitters. All of the lasers come with superior specifications. Owing to the use of robust saturable absorber mirror technology for mode-locking, they offer turnkey operation and do not require any mechanical alignment.
- Fast shaker – 60 traces/s @ 50 ps
- 100 dB dynamic range, > 6 THz bandwidth
- THz path length variation from 15-110 cm
- Ultrafast measurements:
1600 pulse traces / sec
- Time-domain dynamic range:
50 dB in 1 ms, > 80 dB in 1 s
- Patented ECOPS technology
ECOPS: US 7,957,435
TECOPS: US 9,774,161
- Fast-scan option: > 40 pixel/s NEW
- Transmission and reflection-mode imaging
- Wide range of user-selectable contrast parameters
- Bandwidth > 6 THz
- Average power > 30 µW
- SM/PM fiber pigtail
- TeraFlash pro synchronized with femtosecond laser
- Wide range of laser options, including frequency-converted outputs
- Wavelength 1560 nm
- Power > 80 mW
- Pulse width < 60 fs