FemtoFiber ultra 920
Powerful 920 nm femtosecond fiber laser
- Ultrafast fiber laser @ 920 nm
- Unique approach: < 100 fs with > 1 W power
- SAM mode locking, PM fiber based MOPA system
- Robust, reliable, compact, cost-effective, push-button
- Air cooled system, < 150 W power consumption
The FemtoFiber ultra 920 is a new member of TOPTICA's third generation of ultrafast fiber lasers. The system delivers laser pulses of less than 100 fs in duration at a central wavelength of 920 nm. The system provides more than 1 W average output power. It is a compact femtosecond laser system with turnkey operation and cost-effective design.