- Module generates a dispersive error signal
- Serves for high bandwidth top-of-fringe laser locking
- Error signal generation by frequency modulation
- Modulation frequency-switchable 5 MHz or 25 MHz
- Features two channels
The Pound-Drever-Hall detector PDH is a built-in module of the DLC pro and serves to lock a diode laser to a maximum absorption or transmission of a reference medium (e.g. an optical resonator). The PDH features an internal HF modulation source for modulating the diode laser frequency. The signal from the reference is detected and demodulated phase sensitively to produce a high bandwidth dispersive error signal that can be used to lock the laser using a PID controller.
PDH module Number of channels 2 Input/Output connectors 3x SMB per channel Modulation output 1/2 Waveform Sine Level -49.2 dBm .. 13.8 dBm (2.2 mV .. 3.1 V peak-to-peak voltage) Frequency 5 MHz or 25 MHz, switchable Output Impedance 50 Ω
- Additional Information
- Cavity ring down spectroscopy
The PDH module generates error signals that serves as input for PID controller such as FALC 110, DigiLock 110, DLC pro Lock or PID 110.
- DigiLock 110: Versatile digital module for computerized locking tasks
- FALC 110: High bandwidth multi-channel PID for linewidth narrowing
- PID 110: Flexible PID regulator
- ECDL/DFB diode lasers, high power diode lasers and frequency converted diode lasers can conveniently be locked with PDHand a PID module
- FPI 100: Fabry-Perot interferometer and detector unit
- Wavelength meters