Picosecond Yb seeder
- SAM mode-locked all PM fiber setup
- User friendly turnkey operation, alignment-free setup
- Robust and reliable, compact design
- Optics and electronics in just one box
- 12V DC power supply with lowest power consumption
The PicoFYb laser systems are PM fiber-based picosecond oscillators using SAM mode-locking techniques for seeding industrial laser systems, e.g. for micro-machining. The PicoFYb laser pulses with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters are amplified to typical multi-Watt levels in the MOPA (master oscillator, power amplifier) laser or regenerative amplifier systems of our customers. Typical amplifiers are slab, rod and disc lasers operating in the 1 µm wavelength regions.
Wavelength 1064 nm Pulse Width < 10 ps Laser Output Power > 10 mW Repetition Rate 20 MHz
- Additional Information
Options (possible for OEM quantities – not for single units)
- 1060 to 1070 nm center wavelength
- Up to 60 mW output power
- 15 to 80 MHz repetition rate
- 2 to 10 ps pulse duration
The FemtoFiber pro SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run a PicoFYb as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
- Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers