Compact 1.95 µm seed laser source
- Frequency shifted Er-doped fiber laser
- Short pulse emission < 100 fs @ 1950 nm
- Alignment-free all-fiber setup, use of PM fibers only
- SAM mode-locking technology
- Compact design: optics and electronics just in one box
The FemtoFErb 1950 laser is a very robust all fiber-based femtosecond laser system with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters. A more than 50 nm wide-spanning frequency shifted output spectrum centered at 1950 nm is generated with a highly nonlinear fiber. This laser unit can be used as a high reliable and cost-effective seed source for e.g. Thulium or Holmium based amplifier systems.