Compact 1.95 µm seed laser source
- Frequency shifted Er-doped fiber laser
- Short pulse emission < 100 fs @ 1950 nm
- Alignment-free all-fiber setup, use of PM fibers only
- SAM mode-locking technology
- Compact design: optics and electronics just in one box
The FemtoFErb 1950 laser is a very robust all fiber-based femtosecond laser system with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters. A more than 50 nm wide-spanning frequency shifted output spectrum centered at 1950 nm is generated with a highly nonlinear fiber. This laser unit can be used as a high reliable and cost-effective seed source for e.g. Thulium or Holmium based amplifier systems.
Wavelength 1950 nm* Pulse Width < 100 fs Laser Output Power > 30 mW Repetition Rate 30 MHz
*) other center wavelength possible, on request
The FemtoFiber pro SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run a PicoFYb as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
- Seeding for Thulium/Holmium amplifier systems