Compact Er fiber laser
- 50 fs – 140 mW – 100 MHz (typical)
- SAM mode-locking technology
- Alignment-free all-fiber setup, use of PM fibers only
- Compact design: optics and electronics just in one box
- Ideal laser source for time-domain THz applications
The FemtoFErb laser systems are very robust all fiber-based femtosecond laser systems with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters. Applications benefiting from the most stable, compact and cost-effective FemtoFErb laser solutions are e.g. Terahertz or metrology systems. The FemtoFErb unites laser optics and driving electronics in one box, needing only 12V external power supply and therefore represents an ideal fiber-pigtailed laser source for OEM integrators.
Wavelength 1560 nm ± 10 nm Pulse Width < 80 fs (typ. 50 fs) Laser Output Power > 120 mW (typ. 140 mW) Repetition Rate 100 MHz (standard, other on request)
- Additional Information
The FemtoFiber smart SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run every FemtoFiber smart as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
TOPAS: Graphical User Interface
The new TOPAS GUI allows to operate the FemtoFErb 1560 in a convenient way via USB. All you need is to download and install the setup wizard program (see Download section).
QuTE-Technology for soft start (recommended for THz applications: option “THz“)
Fiber collimator for collimated beam (option “FiberOut FF smart“)
Different repetition rates on request
Power Stabilization (option “P-STAB”) additional detector and close loop electronics for active power stabilization
- PicoFYb 1030: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- PicoFYb 1064: Seeding of Nd: YVO4 amplifiers
- FemtoFYb 1030-400: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- FemtoFYb 1030-800: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- Scientific Paper: Li, H. et al. Remote two-color optical-to-optical synchronization between two passively mode-locked lasers. Opt. Lett. 39, 5325–5328 (2014)
- Scientific Paper: S. Preussler et al., Flat, rectangular frequency comb generation with tunable bandwidth and frequency spacing, Opt. Lett. 39:6 (2014) 1637
- Scientific Paper: Dietz, R. J. B. et al. All fiber-coupled THz-TDS system with kHz measurement rate based on electronically controlled optical sampling. Opt. Lett. 39, 6482–6485 (2014)