- Synchronized TeraFlash + FemtoFiber ultra 780 / 390 nm
- Pump-pulse duration of < 200 fs and power > 100 mW
- Pump-probe delay up to 500 ps
- SAM mode locking, PM fiber based MOPA system
- Stable and reliable design, push-button operation
- Free space output, 780 nm / 390 nm (switchable)
A detailed understanding of ultrafast carrier dynamics in photoexcited materials is of great interest for both fundamental research as well as material and device engineering. The FemtoFiber Terahertz Pump-Probe system is built to provide a straightforward tool to address these questions. Based on fiber-coupled photo-conductive antennas the terahertz spectrometer offers a bandwidth of 0.1 - 5 THz with a peak dynamic range of > 90 dB. In addition, the system features an optically synchronized pump laser operating either at 780 nm or 390 nm, which is used for ultrafast sample excitation.
Master Slave Laser Teraflash FemtoFiber ultra 780/390 Spectral coverage / Wavelength 0.1 - 5 THz 780 nm / 390 nm (switchable) Laser output power > 30 µW > 500 mW / > 100 mW Pulse duration not defined < 150 fs / < 200 fs Repetition rate 80 MHz Output coupling Free space