FemtoFiber Laser Solutions
Innovative laser systems tailored by our experts to advance your research!
With more than 15 years of experience in femtosecond fiber laser technology and fiber laser design, TOPTICA offers innovative and custom-tailored laser systems that enable cutting-edge research in the field of quantum technology, biophotonics and solid-state physics.
The range of laser systems extends from synchronized multi-arm configurations for pump-probe spectroscopy to two-color laser solutions for CARS microscopy (Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy) to highly advanced laser systems that emit phase-stable few-cycle light pulses for controlling individual electrons in solids.
In order to meet the diverse requirements, TOPTICA's fiber laser technology was developed with maximum flexibility and compatibility. This enables TOPTICA to manufacture simple, compact and turnkey laser solutions that serve highly complex applications and are fully adapted to the needs of the customers. A team of application and technology specialists advises and supports the planning of each custom-tailored laser solution to unlock its full potential for the specific application.
Highlighted FemtoFiber Laser Solutions
Cutting-edge | Customized | Reliable | Simple & Turn-key
- Simultaneous excitation of NADH and FAD
- Straighforward TCSPC synchronization
- Covering spectral range from 0.1 - 6 THz
- Turn-key TRTS by using fs pump laser
- All electronic pump-probe delay with < 100 fs timing jitter
- Compatible with all fiber laser from TOPTICA
- Metabolic imaging of NADH / FAD
- Multi-color imaging
- THz time-domain spectroscopy (THz-TDS)
- Time-resolved THz spectroscopy (TRTS)
- Time-resolved spin dynamics
- THz Spectroscopy
- Picosecond ultrasonics