- Up to two lasers in TA pro, BoosTA pro or DL/DFB pro configuration
- Spectral coverage 369 .. 1625 nm with powers up to 2 W from PM fiber
- Includes AutoAlign for coupling into tapered amplifiers and fibers
- Low noise and drift, narrow linewidth
- Digital control DLC pro for best performance and convenience
The MTA pro combines up to two MTA TA pro amplified laser systems into a 19” sub-rack and seamlessly integrates into the T-RACK or other suitable 19” rack. The modular design also enables integration of MTA BoosTA pro amplifier only modules or DL/DFB pro laser modules. MTA pro integration of the latter may help to avoid an extra MDL pro and comes with additional features and options.
When operated in TOPTICA’s T-RACK, the MTA pro has the same optical specifications as a fiber-coupled TA pro system. On top of that, it always includes AutoAlign, a fully-automated push-button coupling optimization into the tapered amplifier and the optical output fibers. Moreover, MTA pro supports output power stabilization.
The MTA pro modular laser unit features a full-extension pull-out mechanism and dynamic cable management, both ensuring easy access to the laser modules. At the same time, it offers passive vibration isolation decoupling the lasers from the environment. It consumes a total of 4 RU in height, including an extra 1 RU blanking front panel for heat isolation between laser units.
Like all building blocks of TOPTICA’s Laser Rack Systems, MTA pro clears optical tables and stows away lasers in a 19" sub-rack. It is ideally suited for integration into TOPTICA Laser Rack Systems that allow researchers to focus on their experiment rather than on their laser system.
The laser modules of the MTA pro are controlled with TOPTICA’s DLC pro. With a touch screen, tuning knobs and buttons this digital laser controller enables a unique user convenience, combined with low-noise operation and intelligent locking functions due to its digital architecture. It also enables remote control of the integrated laser modules.
DLC MTA pro
modular laser unit
Includes TA pro AL laser head in a passively isolated slidable drawer for T-RACK Integrated modules Up to 2 modules of type MTA TA pro, MTA BoosTA pro or MTA DL pro (HP/DFB) Dimensions laser head 19" width, 3 U height (=133.4 mm), requires 800 mm deep cabinet for complete MTA (2 modules) Weight laser head < 30 MTA module MTA TA pro MTA BoosTA pro MTA DL pro (HP) MTA DFB pro Wavelength range [nm] 660 - 1495* 369 .. 1625* 633 .. 1625* Max Fiber output power [mW] Up to 2000 6 .. 160 1 .. 80 Typical tuning range [nm] 10 .. 50 2 .. 6 Mode-hop-free tuning [GHz] 20 - 50 depends on seed laser typ. ≥ 20 Up to 1400 Typical Linewidth (typ., 5 µs) 10 .. 500 kHz (DL pro master),
0.2 .. 4 MHz (DFB/DBR master)
depends on seed laser 10 .. 500 kHz (DL pro master) 0.2 .. 4 MHz
- Narrow linewidth and motorization option for many DL pro type (seed) lasers.
- Lock Option for DLC pro: Software license that enables a number of features on a specific DLC pro. These allow to control the frequency of a laser for example by using a saturated absorption spectroscopy setup with a reference cell.
- PDH/DLC pro and FALC pro locking modules for DLC pro: high bandwidth locking to allow active linewidth narrowing and phase locking.
- Atom and Ion Cooling and Trapping
- Bose-Einstein Condensation & Degenerate Fermi Gases
- Rydberg Excitation (Rydberg Flyer for complete laser solutions)
- Optical Clocks
- Quantum Optics
- Short Info: T-RACK
Laser Rack Systems
- T-RACK Laser Rack System
- MDL pro Modular Tunable Single-Mode Diode Laser System
- MSHG pro Modular Frequency-Doubled Tunable Laser System
- MDFC Modular Difference Frequency Comb
- MOM Modular Opto-Mechanics Breadboard Unit
- Tunable diode lasers: CTL, DL pro, DFB pro
- Amplified diode lasers: TA pro, BoosTA pro
- High-power frequency converted lasers: DL-SHG pro, TA-SHG pro, TA-FHG pro