- For integration in the T-RACK or in a 19” standard rack
- Up to two lasers in TA pro, BoosTA pro or DL/DFB pro configuration
- Includes AutoAlign for coupling into tapered amplifiers and fibers
- Highest optical output powers
- Digital control DLC pro for best performance and convenience
The MTA pro allows integration of up to two Tapered Amplifier systems similar to the well-established TA pro into the T-RACK or other suitable 19” racks. Its modular design also enables integration of BoosTA pro (amplifier only) configurations or DL/DFB pro configurations that do not fit into MDL pro.
When operated in TOPTICA's T-RACK, the MTA pro has the same specifications as a fiber-coupled TA pro system. On top of that, it always includes complete AutoAlign for automatically coupling the master oscillator into the tapered amplifer and master and/or amplifier light into the optical fiber.
Like all components of TOPTICA's Laser Rack Systems, MTA pro saves a lot of space in the lab and on optical tables, and enables a transportable system. It is ideally suited for integration into complete laser systems that enable researchers to focus on their experiment instead of the laser system.
The laser modules of the MTA pro are controlled with TOPTICA's DLC pro. With a touch screen, knobs and buttons this 3U laser controller enables a unique user convenience, combined with a low-noise operation and intelligent locking functions due to its digital architecture. It also enables remote control of the integrated laser modules.
The MTA pro may be included in a T-RACK and therefore be part of a complete Laser Rack System. In this case, one takes full advantage of the integrated rack solution. The MTA pro may also be purchased for mounting in a standard 19" rack by the customer. Please inquire about requirements for mounting MTA pro. Space requirements in the rack vary depending on the specific configuration. One unobstructed height unit has to be added below each module (MTA pro, DLC pro) for proper thermal management. For details on rack requirements please contact TOPTICA. Finally, the MTA pro may also be used as a table-top solution consisting of one laser subrack and one or two DLC pro subracks.
Two of the following modules can be integrated in each DLC MTA pro. A module can either be preconfigured or custom. Custom systems can be configured by selecting laser diodes, amplifier chips, isolators, etc. individually – please inquire.
General Specifications Preconfigured Modules MTA TA pro DFB 780 DFB 852 670 765 780 795 850 Wavelength range [nm] 660 - 1495* 779 - 780 851 - 852 662 - 673 760 - 785 765 - 795 775 – 805 845 - 870 Max Fiber output power, spec (typ) [W] 1.6 (2) 1.6 (2) 1.2 (1.6) 0.2 (0.3) 0.8 (1) 1.6 (2) 1.2 (1.6) 1.2 (1.6) Mode-hop-free tuning [GHz] 20-50
- Lock Option for DLC pro: Software license that enables a number of features on a specific DLC pro. These allow to control the frequency of a laser for example by using a saturated absorption spectroscopy setup with a reference cell.
- Electronics Modules: A broad variety of electronic locking modules is available for frequency stabilization.
- Atom and Ion Cooling and Trapping
- Bose-Einstein Condensation & Degenerate Fermi Gases
- Quantum Optics
Laser Rack Systems
- T-RACK Laser Rack System
- MDL pro Modular Tunable Single-Mode Diode Laser System
- MSHG pro Modular Frequency-Doubled Tunable Laser System
- MDFC Modular Difference Frequency Comb
- MOM Modular Opto-Mechanics Breadboard Unit
- Tunable diode lasers: CTL, DL pro, DFB pro
- Amplified diode lasers: TA pro, BoosTA, BoosTA pro
- High-power frequency converted lasers: DL-SHG pro, TA-SHG pro, TA-FHG pro