Powerful Laser Engine with 4 Colors
- Perfect choice for Microscopy and Flow Cytometry
- Up to 4 laser lines
- COOLAC – hands free, self aligning system
- Direct modulation up to 20 MHz
- Supported by µ-Manager microscopy software
The iChrome MLE comprises up to 3 different diode lasers and one DPSS laser fully integrated in one compact housing. The individual lasers are efficiently combined and delivered via an all-in-one PM/SM fiber output. The microprocessor controlled system enables flexible OEM integration. High speed analog and digital modulation allow fast switching of laser wavelength and intensity.
TOPTICA’s ingenious COOLAC technology automatically aligns the system with a single push of a button. This feature ensures a constant optical output level even under strongly varying ambient conditions and completely eliminates the need for manual realignment - making the iChrome MLE the most advanced multi-line laser system on the market.
New: The iChrome MLE laser combiner is also available with a High Power DPSS Laser
(100 mW, 532 nm, 561 nm or 568 nm) in this case the larger „HP“ housing is used“.
Wavelength (nm) 405 420 445 460 473 488 505 515 532 561 568 594 640 Center Wavelength Range (nm) ± 4 ± 5 ± 5 ± 5 ± 5 ± 4 ± 5 ± 5 ± 2 +3/-5 Fiber Coupled cw Output Power (mW) 50 50 40 40 40 40 30 40 40 40 65 30 50 Fiber Coupled cw Output Power - High Power version (mW) 100 50 40 40 40 100 30 40 100 100 100 30 100
Customized configurations and other wavelengths on request.
- Additional Information
- COOLAC: Constant Optical Output Level by push-button auto-recalibration. This feature ensures full drop-shipment capability and best stability even under heavily changing ambient conditions
- FINE: Feedback Induced Noise Eraser for laser diode based wavelengths. Immunization to optical feedback, ideal for fiber coupling and reflective surfaces
- FiberOut: Fiber collimator for FC/APC and FC/PC fibers
- Global Process-Shutter: Shuttering all laser wavelength simultaneously, operation via software and hardware signals (TTL), hardware signals are dominant, shutter is normally closed
- DPSS Process-Shutter: Shuttering DPSS laser wavelength only, operation via software and hardware signals (TTL), hardware signals are dominant, shutter is normally closed
- Passive Cooling Kit: Suitable for iChrome MLE and iChrome MLE-HP. For use in regular lab environment (up to 25°C)
- Active Cooling Kit: Suitable for iChrome MLE and iChrome MLE-HP. For use in warm lab environments (max. 32 °C)
- Online Article: iChrome MLE: More than just four lasers in a box
- Application note: A multicolor TIRF microscope
- Article: Klaviatur der Farben (LASER 2011)
- Article: Lasers for Confocal Microscopy (Imaging & Microscopy 2011)
- Related Products