Powerful and Coherent Diode Lasers
- Diode laser with best wavelength / coherence stability
- Wavelengths: 405 / 445 / 488 / 515 / 633 nm
- 100 mW single-frequency power @ 405 nm
- Includes active coherence stabilization (CHARM)
- For metrology, interferometry, Raman spectroscopy
TOPTICA’s TopMode lasers operate as easily as a HeNe, but also offer higher power and blue wavelengths. The TopMode series sets records in terms of power, coherence and wavelength stability. The proprietary CoHerence-Advanced Regulation Method (CHARM) provides an active stabilization of the lasers’ coherence and ensures continuous single-frequency operation. TopMode and CHARM means nothing less than reliable 24/7 operation.
Model TopMode 405 TopMode 445 TopMode 488 TopMode 515 TopMode 633 Operation cw, single (fixed) frequency Wavelength 405 nm 443 nm 488 nm 514 nm 633 nm Wavelength tolerance ± 2 nm Wavelength selection upon request, accuracy +/- 0.25 nm Wavelength tuning No Wavelength stability* < 1 pm/h (< 0.5 pm/h typ.), peak-peak Linewidth < 5 MHz (< 0.01 pm) Coherence length > 25 m ASE suppression 40 dB typ. 35 dB typ. Output power, free-space 50 mW
30 mW 30 mW
25 mW 50 mW Output power, fiber-coupled 25 mW
15 mW 15 mW
15 mW 25 mW
- Additional Information
Fiber coupling - SmartDock
Turns the TopMode into a rugged ﬁber coupled diode laser system. Both single-mode and polarization-maintaining fibers can be connected to the SmartDock. Better than 60 % coupling efficiency is guaranteed, 75% are typical values, but efficiencies up to 90 % have been demonstrated.
- Highest single-mode coupling efficiency
- Exceptional stability, even under varying ambient conditions
- Patented flexure hinge design (US 7,321,706, EP 1,666,944).
- Simple, straight-forward alignment
- Precision metrology
- Interferometry and holography
- High resolution Raman spectroscopy
- Quantum cryptography
- Photonic down-conversion