Powerful and Coherent Diode Lasers
- Diode laser with best wavelength / coherence stability
- Wavelengths: 405 / 445 / 488 / 515 / 633 / 685 nm
- 100 mW single-frequency power @ 405 nm
- Includes active coherence stabilization (CHARM)
- For metrology, interferometry, Raman spectroscopy
TOPTICA’s TopMode lasers operate as easily as a HeNe, but also offer higher power and blue wavelengths. The TopMode series sets records in terms of power, coherence and wavelength stability. The proprietary CoHerence-Advanced Regulation Method (CHARM) provides an active stabilization of the lasers’ coherence and ensures continuous single-frequency operation. TopMode and CHARM means nothing less than reliable 24/7 operation.
Model TopMode 405 TopMode 445 TopMode 488 TopMode 515 TopMode 633 TopMode 685 Operation cw, single (fixed) frequency Wavelength 405 nm 443 nm 488 nm 514 nm 633 nm 685 nm Wavelength tolerance ± 2 nm Wavelength selection upon request, accuracy +/- 0.25 nm Wavelength tuning No Wavelength stability* < 1 pm/h (< 0.5 pm/h typ.), peak-peak Linewidth < 5 MHz (< 0.01 pm) Coherence length > 25 m ASE suppression 40 dB typ. 35 dB typ. Output power, free-space 50 mW
30 mW 30 mW
25 mW 50 mW 25 mW Output power, fiber-coupled 25 mW
15 mW 15 mW
15 mW 25 mW 15 mW
- Additional Information
Fiber coupling - SmartDock
Turns the TopMode into a rugged ﬁber coupled diode laser system. Both single-mode and polarization-maintaining fibers can be connected to the SmartDock. Better than 60 % coupling efficiency is guaranteed, 75% are typical values, but efficiencies up to 90 % have been demonstrated.
- Highest single-mode coupling efficiency
- Exceptional stability, even under varying ambient conditions
- Patented flexure hinge design (US 7,321,706, EP 1,666,944).
- Simple, straight-forward alignment
- Precision metrology
- Interferometry and holography
- High resolution Raman spectroscopy
- Quantum cryptography
- Photonic down-conversion