FemtoFiber ultra 1050
Powerful 1 µm femtosecond fiber laser
- Ultrafast fiber laser @ 1050 nm
- > 5 W average power, < 120 fs pulse duration
- SAM mode locking, PM fiber based MOPA system
- Robust, reliable, compact, cost-effective, push-button
- Exchangeable pump modules
The FemtoFiber ultra 1050 is part of TOPTICA's third generation of ultrafast fiber lasers. The system delivers laser pulses of 90 - 100 fs in duration at a central wavelength of 1050 nm. Using a power amplifier the system provides more than 5 W average output power. It is a compact femtosecond laser system with turnkey operation and cost-effective design.