FemtoFiber ultra 780
Powerful 780 nm femtosecond fiber laser
- Ultrafast fiber laser @ 780 nm
- > 500 mW average power, < 150 fs pulse duration
- SAM mode locking, PM fiber based MOPA system
- Robust, reliable, compact, cost-effective, push-button
- Exchangeable pump modules
The FemtoFiber ultra 780 is the first member of TOPTICA's third generation of ultrafast fiber lasers. The system delivers laser pulses of less than 150 fs in duration at a central wavelength of 780 nm. Using a power amplifier the system provides more than 500 mW average output power. It is a compact femtosecond laser system with turnkey operation and cost-effective design.
Wavelength 780 nm Pulse Width < 150 fs Laser Output Power > 500 mW Repetition Rate 80 MHz
- Additional Information
- Two-Photon Polymerization
- Multiphoton Microscopy
- SHG Microscopy
- Terahertz Generation
- Application Note: Multiphoton microscopy using a femtosecond fiber laser system (2016)
- Proceedings Paper: Technology and applications of ultrafast fiber lasers (Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 8330, 833007, 2012)
- Article: Faserlaser "diesseits" der Materialbearbeitung (LASER, 2013)
- Application Note: Time-resolved photoluminescence spectroscopy
- Camp, C.H. Jr., et al., High-speed coherent Raman fingerprint imaging of biological tissues. Nat. Photonics 8, 627–634 (2014).
- Galli, R. et al. Vibrational Spectroscopic Imaging and Multiphoton Microscopy of Spinal Cord Injury. Anal. Chem. 84, 8707–8714 (2012).
- Galli, R. et al. Non-linear optical microscopy of kidney tumours. J. Biophotonics n/a–n/a (2013). doi:10.1002/jbio.2012002165.
- Krauss, G. et al. Compact coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering microscope based on a picosecond two-color Er:fiber laser system. Opt. Lett. 34, 2847–2849 (2009).
- Galli, R. et al. Intrinsic Indicator of Photodamage during Label-Free Multiphoton Microscopy of Cells and Tissues. PLoS ONE 9, e110295 (2014).
- Paar, M. et al. Remodeling of Lipid Droplets during Lipolysis and Growth in Adipocytes. J. Biol. Chem. 287, 11164–11173 (2012).
- Galli, R. et al. Effects of tissue fixation on coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering images of brain. J. Biomed. Opt. 19, 071402–071402 (2013).
- Galli, R. et al. CARS and non-linear microscopy imaging of brain tumors. 87970E–87970E (2013).
- Chun, W., et al. Design and demonstration of multimodal optical scanning microscopy for confocal and two-photon imaging. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 84, 013701 (2013).
- Jeong, H.-J., et al. Spectrally resolved fluorescence lifetime imaging microscope using tunable bandpass filters. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 093705–093705–5 (2012).