Complete DFC Systems
Flexible systems for individual applications
- All from one single source
- Designed to work together
- Easy to use
- Controlled from a single GUI
- Buy a stable, optical frequency
Complete stabilized laser systems including the >DFC CORE, any desired wavelength extension, beat units, stabilization electronics, wavelength meters, counters, and lasers are now available from one source. The DFC CORE comes with a GPS disciplined RF reference and a beat monitoring unit.
Any of TOPTICA’s tunable diode lasers with a wavelength between 420 nm and 2200 nm can be locked to the DFC, lasers with shorter wavelengths can be stabilized using the fundamental of their SHG unit. The complete laser system is controlled from a single GUI.
Please contact us for details and individual solutions!
- Additional Information
- Scientific Article: A. Liehl et al., Ultrabroadband out-of-loop characterization of the carrier-envelope phase noise of an offset-free Er:fiber frequency comb. Optics Letters Vol. 42, Issue 10 (2017)
- Scientific Article: T. Puppe et al., Characterization of a DFG comb showing quadratic scaling of the phase noise with frequency, Optics Letters Vol. 41, Issue 8 (2016)
- Scientific Article: G. Krauss et al., All-passive phase locking of a compact Er:fiber laser system, Opt. Lett., 36, 540 (2011)
- Scientific Article: D. Fehrenbacher et al., Free-running performance and full control of a passively phase-stable Er:fiber frequency comb. Optica Vol. 2, Issue 10 (2015)
- Scientific Article: R. Kliese et al., Difference-frequency combs in cold atom physics, arXiv:1605.02426v1 (2016)
- Scientific Article: D. Brida et al., Ultrabroadband Er:fiber lasers, Laser & Photonics Review 8(3) (2014)
- Related Products