- Convenient and straight-forward adjustment
- Exceptional stability (patented flexure hinge design)
- Highest single-mode coupling efficiency (up to 90 %)
- 6 independent alignment axes (2 x X/Y, Z, Theta)
- For both TOPTICA and third party laser systems
The FiberDockTM is an easy-to-use ﬁber coupler, suitable for both TOPTICA laser systems and third party lasers. Its patented design (US 7,321,706, EP 1,666,944) enables highest coupling efficiencies, combined with an impressive long-term stability. Based on the individual laser parameters such as wavelength (range 350 nm to 2800 nm), beam diameter and the mode field diameter of the coupled fiber, a suitable focusing lens is selected and integrated inside the FiberDockTM.
Fiber type - Single-mode (SM)
- Single-mode polarization maintaining (SM/PM)
Connector type FC/APC and FC/PC (others on request) Focal length of applicable coupling lenses 4 mm - 20 mm (standard),
1.5 mm - 30 mm (on request)
Wavelength range 350 nm to 3000 nm Size 40 x 40 x 41,5 mm3 (W x H x L) Coupling efficiency Typical > 75 %(valid for circular Gaussian beam and properly selected coupling lens) Clear aperture Up to 6 mm (depending on lens, typ. > 4.5 mm)
- Additional Information
Patented ﬂexure mounts with << 1 µm coupling accuracy
Ultimate thermal stability during temperature cycling.
- Additional coupling lenses
- Related Products