In 2-photon microscopy, peak-power is brightness! If you care for the best image brightness, you need short pulses, high power, and most importantly a clean temporal pulse shape.
With more than sufficient output power, shortest pulses, and our unique Clean-Pulse Technology, the FemtoFiber ultra 920 features the highest relative peak power and enables unmatched brightness in 2-photon microscopy without unwanted heating of the sample.
Turn-key and intuitive operation, fully-integrated dispersion compensation to ensure shortest pulses at the sample and built-in power control make the system extremely user-friendly and allow you to focus on your research!
The FemtoFiber ultra 920 at an output wavelength of 920 nm is ideally suited for the two-photon excitation of common fluorophores like GFP, eGFP, Eosin, GCaMP, CFP, Calcein or Venus.
Center wavelength 920 nm Pulse duration < 100 fs Average output power > 1.5 W Repetition rate 80 MHz Motorized dispersion precompensation (GDD) -40000 .. +1000 fs² Integrated power control (AOM, optional) > 1 MHz modulation bandwidth Power in main pulse > 98%
- Additional Information
- SHG microscopy
- Advanced microscopy techniques
- Article: TOPTICA Introduces FemtoFiber ultra 920
- Application Note: Dr. Max Eisele, Bernhard Wolfring "Next generation two-photon microscopy using the FemtoFiber ultra 920 fiber laser", Physics Today (2019)
- Application Note: Dr. Max Eisele, Bernhard Wolfring "Next generation two-photon microscopy using the FemtoFiber ultra 920 fiber laser" (2019)
- Webinar: Setting Up a Simple and Cost-Efficient Two-Photon Microscope for Neuroscience
- Scientific Paper: Simplifying two-photon microscopy (2020)