- SAM mode-locked all PM fiber setup
- User friendly turnkey operation, alignment-free system
- Robust and reliable, compact design
- Optics and electronics in just one box
- 12V DC power supply with lowest power consumption
- Fiber-coupled output
The PicoFYb laser systems are PM fiber-based picosecond oscillators using SAM mode-locking techniques for seeding industrial laser systems, e.g. for micro-machining. The PicoFYb laser pulses with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters are amplified to typical multi-Watt levels in the MOPA (master oscillator, power amplifier) laser or regenerative amplifier systems of our customers. Typical amplifiers are slab, rod and disc lasers operating in the 1 µm wavelength regions.
Wavelength 1030.5 ± 0.5 nm Pulse Width < 10 ps Laser Output Power > 10 mW Repetition Rate 30 MHz ± 0.5 MHz
- Additional Information
- Other center wavelengths on request
- Up to 60 mW output power
- Other repetition rates on request
- Specific pulse durations on request
The FemtoFiber pro SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run a PicoFYb as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
TOPAS: Graphical User Interface
The new TOPAS GUI allows to operate the FemtoFErb 1560 in a convenient way via USB. All you need is to download and install the setup wizard program (see Download section).
- Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers