TOPTICA Photonics has sub-divisions in the United States, Japan and China.
Please see below for international job opportunities.
- Develop and test new laser and laser adjacent product ideas to be designed and manufactured
- Build and characterize early prototypes
- R&D and Engineer to ensure manufacturability
- Communication skills and teamwork are required in this highly challenging environment.
- Consult and collaborate with customers to solve their technical problems with TOPTICA lasers and solutions. This process includes facilitating the exploration of potential technical solutions, and leading discussions which may include various subject matter experts including product managers.
- Product discovery/Application development including the integration of the TOPTICA lasers into customer applications. Working closely to convert home builders to TOPTICA customers.
- Installation of new laser systems at customer sites
- Field service of existing laser systems
- Service and repair of laser systems in-house