Our Linewidth Analyzers are high-end optical instruments for measuring, analyzing and controlling frequency and intensity noise of laser light sources. By combining an interferometric working principle with ultra-low noise electronics, a superb sensitivity is achieved. The real-time signal output offers the option for a fast feedback loop that can be used to actively reduce the frequency noise of the laser.
Analyzing Narrow- and Broadband Lasers
The 1k models are ultimate high-end optical instruments engineered to analyze and control the frequency noise and lineshape of ultra-narrow lasers. Additionally these instruments offer the option to investigate the relative intensity noise of the laser light source with very high resolution and sensitivity.
- 780 nm - 1020 nm and 1530 nm - 1625 nm Measurement Range
- Down to 10 Hz/ Noise Sensitivity
- 350 Hz - 20 MHz Linewidth Range
- Up to 10 MHz Noise Frequency Range
- Frequency deviation time trace and histogram
- Frequency noise density spectrum
- Intensity noise spectrum
- Laser lineshape spectrum
- Noise at all measured frequencies contributing to the linewidth
- Lorentzian, Gaussian and Voigt fits for lineshape spectra
- Level of noise floor at higher frequencies