- Ultrafast fiber laser @ 780 nm
- > 500 mW average power, < 100 fs or < 150 fs pulse duration
- SAM mode locking, PM fiber based MOPA system
- Robust, reliable, compact, cost-effective, push-button
- Air cooled system, < 150 W power consumption
The FemtoFiber ultra 780 is the first member of TOPTICA's third generation of ultrafast fiber lasers. The system delivers laser pulses of less than 150 fs in duration at a central wavelength of 780 nm. Using a power amplifier the system provides more than 500 mW average output power. It is a compact femtosecond laser system with turnkey operation and cost-effective design.
TOPTICA Photonics ultrafast FemtoFiber ultra 780 lasers offer wavelengths at 780 nm, which are ideal for common Dyes like DAPI, FITC, Coumarin, Alexa Fluor 488, Rhodamine B, NADH or Rhodamine 6G for 2-Photon Microscopy.
Center wavelength 780 nm Pulse duration < 100 fs or < 150 fs Average output power > 500 mW Repetition rate 80 MHz
- Two-Photon Polymerization
- Multiphoton Microscopy
- SHG Microscopy
- Krauss, G. et al. Compact coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering microscope based on a picosecond two-color Er:fiber laser system. Opt. Lett. 34, 2847–2849 (2009).
- Jeong, H.-J., et al. Spectrally resolved fluorescence lifetime imaging microscope using tunable bandpass filters. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 093705–093705–5 (2012).
- Proceedings Paper: Technology and applications of ultrafast fiber lasers (Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 8330, 833007, 2012)
- Application Note: Time-resolved photoluminescence spectroscopy
- Galli, R. et al. Vibrational Spectroscopic Imaging and Multiphoton Microscopy of Spinal Cord Injury. Anal. Chem. 84, 8707–8714 (2012).
- Paar, M. et al. Remodeling of Lipid Droplets during Lipolysis and Growth in Adipocytes. J. Biol. Chem. 287, 11164–11173 (2012).
- Galli, R. et al. Non-linear optical microscopy of kidney tumours. J. Biophotonics n/a–n/a (2013). doi:10.1002/jbio.2012002165.
- Galli, R. et al. Effects of tissue fixation on coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering images of brain. J. Biomed. Opt. 19, 071402–071402 (2013).
- Galli, R. et al. CARS and non-linear microscopy imaging of brain tumors. 87970E–87970E (2013).
- Chun, W., et al. Design and demonstration of multimodal optical scanning microscopy for confocal and two-photon imaging. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 84, 013701 (2013).
- Galli, R. et al. Intrinsic Indicator of Photodamage during Label-Free Multiphoton Microscopy of Cells and Tissues. PLoS ONE 9, e110295 (2014).
- Camp, C.H. Jr., et al., High-speed coherent Raman fingerprint imaging of biological tissues. Nat. Photonics 8, 627–634 (2014).
- Application Note: Multiphoton microscopy using a femtosecond fiber laser system (2016)
- Article: M. Breuer et al., Faserlaser für die Spektroskopie, Best of Physik Journal (2017)
- Application Note: Time-resolved microscopy and spectroscopy using asynchronously synchronized fiber lasers (2018)
- de Medeiros, G. et al.: Cell and tissue manipulation with ultrashort infrared laser pulses in light-sheet microscopy (2020)
- Related Products