Sub-ps Yb amplifier seeder
- SAM mode-locked all PM fiber setup
- User friendly turnkey operation, alignment-free setup
- Robust and reliable, compact design
- Optics and electronics in just one box
- 12V DC power supply with lowest power consumption
The FemtoFYb laser systems are fiber-based sub-picosecond oscillators for seeding industrial laser systems, e.g. for micro-machining. The FemtoFYb laser pulses with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters are amplified to typical multi-Watt levels in the MOPA (master oscillator, power amplifier) laser or regenerative amplifier systems of our customers. Typical amplifiers are slab, rod and disc lasers operating in the 1 µm wavelength regions.
Wavelength 1030 nm Pulse Width < 800 fs Laser Output Power > 0.5 mW Repetition Rate 20 ± 0.5 MHz
- Additional Information
The FemtoFiber pro SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run a PicoFYb as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
- Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers