Compact broadband laser source
- Supercontinuum source using highly nonlinear fiber
- Broad emission spectrum > 200 nm @ 1250 nm
- Alignment-free all-fiber setup, use of PM fibers only
- SAM mode-locking technology
- Compact design: optics and electronics just in one box
The FemtoFErb SC laser is a very robust all fiber-based femtosecond laser system with excellent amplitude and frequency jitter parameters. A more than 200 nm wide-spanning supercontinuum is generated with a highly nonlinear fiber. An application benefiting from the most stable, compact and cost-effective laser is optical coherence tomography (OCT).
Wavelength 1250 nm ± 100 nm spectral width Pulse Width --- Laser Output Power > 10 mW Repetition Rate 80 MHz
The FemtoFiber pro SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run a PicoFYb as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)