Compact, efficient four-color laser engine
- Four colors in one box
- 405, 488, 561, 640 nm with > 20 mW each
- COOLAC automatic alignment
- Unique modulation capabilities
- Unified user interface
TOPTICA's iChrome CLE is a compact laser engine that combines four laser lines in one box. All integrated colors are provided via one polarization-maintaining single-mode fiber. It is available with 405, 488, 561 and 640 nm and more than 20 mW guaranteed output power after the fiber each. The system guarantees a plug & play installation since it includes TOPTICA's proprietary COOLAC automatic alignment technology.
This way the laser combiner system is ready-to-use after one simple button click. 561 nm laser light is generated by TOPTICA´s proprietary FDDL technology. Each laser line, including the 561nm FDDL, can be directly modulated up to a frequency of 1 MHz and TOPTICA's "Complete OFF" mechanism guarantees zero photons in the "off"-state.
Wavelength 405 nm 488 nm 561 nm 640 nm Center Wavelength Range ± 4 nm ± 4 nm ± 2 nm +3 / -5 nm Fiber Coupled cw Output Power 20 mW 20 mW 20 mW 20 mW
- Additional Information
- COOLAC: Constant Optical Output Level by push-button auto-recalibration. This feature ensures full drop-shipment capability and best stability even under heavily changing ambient conditions
- FINE: Feedback Induced Noise Eraser for laser diode based wavelengths. Immunization to optical feedback, ideal for fiber coupling and reflective surfaces
- FiberOut: Fiber collimator for FC/APC and FC/PC fibers
- Related Products