Wavelength conversion from 1560 nm to 420 - 2200 nm
- Modular extensions
- For use with DFC CORE/DFC CORE+
- Upgrade at any time after purchase
- Interchangeable between outputs
- All-fiber amplification, nonlinear conversion and compression
Various extension modules are available that convert the offset-free fundamental output of the DFC CORE from 1560 nm to any desired wavelength between 420 nm and 2200 nm. The wavelength conversion in these modules is achieved with the well-established technology of TOPTICA’s ultrafast fiber lasers. All extension modules use highly stable all-fiber amplification, nonlinear conversion and compression. The output power of all extension modules allows for phase-locking of cw lasers. Special wavelength extensions are available on request or included in TOPTICA's complete stabilized laser systems.
Extension module Wavelength range Bandwidth (FWHM) DFC IR 1560 nm 80 nm (> 250 mW) DFC NIR 780 nm 10 nm DFC SCVIS 530 - 900 nm 370 nm DFC SCIR 960 - 2200 nm 1220 nm DFC DVIS * 420 - 840 nm ~ 2 nm DFC SCNIR 840 - 900 nm ~ 10 wide
Other custom wavelengths upon request.
*The Designed VISible (DVIS) extension delivers highest output power in a narrow bandwidth at a user defined wavelength.
This extension is to be preferred over DFC SCVIS if broad output is not required.
- Additional Information
- Scientific Article: T. Puppe et al., Characterization of a DFG comb showing quadratic scaling of the phase noise with frequency, Optics Letters Vol. 41, Issue 8 (2016)
- Scientific Article: G. Krauss et al., All-passive phase locking of a compact Er:fiber laser system, Opt. Lett., 36, 540 (2011)
- Scientific Article: R. Kliese et al., Difference-frequency combs in cold atom physics, arXiv:1605.02426v1 (2016)
- Scientific Article: D. Brida et al., Ultrabroadband Er:fiber lasers, Laser & Photonics Review 8(3) (2014)
- Related Products