193 nm sub-mW
Scientific laser providing cw single-frequency laser radiation around 193 nm
- < 1 mW cw, single-frequency output @ 193 nm
- Short-term linewidth < 1 MHz, coherence length > 150 m
- Passive frequency stability: < 400 MHz/K
- Active frequency stabilization to MHz levels possible
- Coarse tuning range up to 5 nm with severe alignment
We have demonstrated our outstanding cw deep-UV (DUV, i.e. wavelengths below 205 nm) capabilities in several research prototypes and scientific publications. Our general technology portfolio to achieve UV wavelengths is based on two times resonantly frequency-doubling of an amplified external cavity diode laser (TA-FHG pro).
In order to realize DUV wavelengths, we incorporate a unique non-linear optical crystal. So far, research prototypes with reduced operating time before alignment are available for sale and have been successfully used by individual customers. These lasers can be used in scientific environments or for research tasks if regular alignment by trained personnel is possible. More rigid setups are being constructed and higher specified output powers are targeted.
Feel free to contact and challenge us with your specific requirements and long-term plans.
- Conference Abstract: M. Scholz et al., 15 mW of CW emission at 193 nm using the crystal KBBF, CLEO (2014)
- Conference Abstract: M. Scholz et al., CW emission at 193 nm using an all solid-state laser source, Proc. SPIE 8964 (2014)
- Scientific Article: M. Scholz et al., A bright continuous-wave laser source at 193 nm, Appl. Phys. Lett. 103 (2013)
- Scientific Article: M. Scholz et al., 1.3-mW tunable and narrow-band continuous-wave light source at 191 nm, Optics Express 20 (2012)
- Article: R. Kirner et al., Mask-aligner lithography using a continuous-wave diode laser frequency-quadrupled to 193 nm, Optics Express (2018)
- Related Products