TOPTICA's Quality Policy
Quality System Manager
TOPTICA Photonics AG
The economic and entrepreneurial success of TOPTICA, a company developing and producing high-technology photonics products as well as distributing them throughout the world, depends not only on technical innovation, but also – on the short and on the long term – strongly on the quality of the products and services we provide to our customers. By supplying the customers with innovative, high-quality products, we establish the basis for our company’s long-term success.
TOPTICA has therefore established the generalized quality principles:
- 1. Quality is a company obligation. We see quality as an absolute prerequisite for our economic success.
- 2. We guarantee quality through preventive measures.
- 3. Continuous improvements to product quality and our services will help maintain our competitive strength.
- 4. Only our employees can implement our quality goals. Their personal development is part of our quality plan.
More specifically, TOPTICA derives the following practical rules from the above principles:
For us, "quality" means “meeting customer requirements”. TOPTICA will achieve its goal of 100% customer satisfaction by:
- Development of long-lasting, fault-free, reliable products that meet strict quality requirements
- Compliance with all technical specifications, requirements and commitments
- On-time delivery
- Attractive, competitive prices
- Fast, transparent and cost-effective customer service
- Reproducibility and traceability through documentation of the production and testing process
- Continuously developing the awareness and ability of the company’s workforce
TOPTICA has achieved certification of its quality management system under ISO 9001:2008 in March 2009 and 2012. This international standard is used in numerous industries to install the continuous process of improvement and therefore improvement of product and service quality.